February 14, 2011

V-Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Nothing planned for today except for work in a little bit. The only exciting thing about today is going out and buying myself some Dove chocolates earlier. Yum!

While I'm not much of a fan of V-Day because of how overhyped it is, I have to admit that I do feel a little pang of loneliness. From seeing people on Facebook wishing their significant others happy Valentine's Day to hearing about my friend's dinner plans with her husband later, it's enough to make someone feel a little bit lonely, although not enough to become insanely depressed about it.

Here's to hoping that this time next year may be a little different :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't let yourself get too down about it :) I'm a big believer in the V-day-is-for-everyone idea. Happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy valentine's day. i never believed that vday was just for romantic love, i think it's for all kinds of love - friends, family, even yourself.

    ReplyDelete